Gray decolouring powder clay is ideal for freehand technical styling.
1. Mix the decoloring powder in a non-metallic bowl with 10-20-30-40
vol (3-6-9-12%) developer in a ratio of 1:1.5/1:2.
2. Apply the mixture to unwashed dry hair.
3. Leave on for 20 – 40 minutes, depending on the desired degree of lightening and the original shade.
4. When the desired shade is obtained, rinse thoroughly.
5. Apply the shampoo (Top Care Color Care Acid Post-Color Shampoo),
massaging gently, and rinse with plenty of water to remove all traces of the product from the hair and skin.
On any orders $125
Check our Deals page for available promotions
Read about returns, shipping and FAQ's
We are always available to chat with you